IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
You have asked to see a doctor urgently
- This means that you have an urgent health problem that cannot wait until the next routine appointment.
- Please book an appointment with a member of staff if you can wait until the next routine appointment.
- You will be seen by the duty doctor. All urgent care patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, so you should be prepared to wait.
- The doctor will only deal with one urgent matter on the day.
- There can be NO requests for routine prescriptions or medical certificates in the urgent care clinic.
- If the doctor does not feel the problem is urgent you will be asked to book an appointment.